Garlic Roasted Potatoes
|Prep. time||10 min|
|Cooking time||1 hour|
- 3lb small red or white potatoes
- 1/4 cup good olive oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped garlic (6 cloves)
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh parsley
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Cut the potatoes in half or quarters and place in a bowl with the olive oil, salt, pepper, and garlic; toss until the potatoes are well coated.
- Transfer the potatoes to a sheet pan and spread out into 1 layer.
- Roast in the oven for 45 minutes to 1 hour or until browned and crisp.
- Remove the potatoes from the oven, toss with parsley, season to taste, and serve hot.
Remember to flip the potatoes during cooking in order to ensure even browning.
The recipe can be easily changed for larger or smaller servings
Original recipe by Ina Garten