Virginia BBQ Pulled Pork Burger
|Prep. time||15 minutes|
|Cooking time||2 hours 15 minutes|
Monterrey Jack Cheese
1 Oven/Roasting Bag
- Place the oven bag pork shoulder onto a roasting tray and place into a pre-heated oven 160ºC for 2 hours.
- Once cooked remove from the oven and allow to rest for 15 minutes.
- Cut open the bag carefully and drain off the cooking juices and set aside.
- Place the pork into a large mixing bowl and using two forks pull the pork apart then combine with the cooking juices.
- Add the BBQ sauce to enrich the pork and mix well.
- Serve the pulled pork in a toasted brioche bun toped with Monterrey Jack cheese and apple slaw.
Original Recipe by Q Guild